A rare behind-the-scenes look at the magic that is Christmas Open House! (No, there are no hints!)
In the middle of my massive summer project--reorganizing my sewing room--I decided to re-do my Christmas Open House notebook. This is a big ol' notebook where I store charts for future Open Houses.
I not only think ahead, I try to work ahead when I can. There are seven years of theme ideas in this notebook, and I slowly collect my designs, pulling from my stash and purchasing when needed.
As we say in Texas, Lord willing and the creek don't rise, we have years of Christmassy joy ahead of us! This year's Open House is coming along nicely, and I put the first stitches into next year's just today. And I must say, you will not see the 2028 and 2029 themes coming... and they are FUN!
Stay tuned!



You're amazing, HB! Open House is a must for the Christmas seasonπ I don't blame you for starting now, the holidays will be here before we know it!π€―
ReplyDeleteLol! I would love to be amazing but I'll accept adequate!π
DeleteLol!
DeleteWhat a great idea , love it .
ReplyDeleteπ
DeleteWhat a great idea!
ReplyDeleteThe book is awesome.
Can't wait for Open House.
Marilyn
Thanks, Marilyn!
DeleteYour binder for your Christmas Open House is so pretty, Honeybee. I can't wait to see what you have planned for 2026 and beyond. Guess I will need to work on that patience thing some.
ReplyDeleteThank you, Robin! I'm excited about this year, too!
DeleteI enjoy your Christmas posts immensely!
ReplyDeleteI have binders for each year with charts,plans,logs and ideas. Its a great way to see your progress.
Yesssss! Binder Brigade!π
DeleteWhat a great idea to have a binder with all your ideas and patterns (and it's so pretty, too, which is a fun bonus!) I always look forward to your lovely tradition of the Christmas Open House. I'm excited to see your theme for this year!
ReplyDeleteMary