18 September 2026

My Favorite Ongoing Bird Series

 

More favorites to share! This is an ongoing series of bird designs from Ukrainian designer Stitchy Princess. I have a number of her designs and have stitched her swampy sampler, but these birds are my favorite! Look how pretty!






These Chickadees have just been released and I have to tell you I gasped! I absolutely love Chickadees and am thrilled with this design!

There's one more design in the series, English Robins, but I skipped that one since we don't have those here. It's very pretty, though. 

Hope you find something in her shop you like! 

Happy Stitching!

8 comments:

  1. These are amazing. I actually saw a few of the birds out on the internet the other day. Happy Friday, Honeybee!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had to smile when I saw your "bird" series. Actually had a small chuckle too. This is the second bird series that I have purchased the same as yours. The first was the seasonal birds by nathnolu. Don't they make your heart happy? Thanks for sharing your beautiful stitching with us.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, Marilyn, I LOVE that one! I hope to start on it with the autumn bird, maybe November.

      Delete
  3. Those are pretty designs🤩 have fun stitching them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are pretty designs.
    I love Chickadees!
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete