22 September 2026

Let's Fall, Y'all!

 

It may still be summery outside, but y'all know that inside Wonderful HQ we aggressively pretend it's fall! The house is decorated, the sewing room is in progress, and there has even been some finishing and framing (gasp)! Brew up your favorite cozy beverage, snuggle down in front of the fan, and pretend with us! 














Adorable Crazy Candy Corn freebie from Kitty and Me Designs

Tiny Halloween Village from the 2024 Just Cross Stitch special Halloween issue

Low-ish Carb Snack Cake Recipe (the one in the picture is made with Ghirardelli dark chocolate chips... we cut back on carbs where we can so we can eat real chocolate!)

Bonus sneak peek of my Autumn Tiny House (remember my Spring Tiny House?)


Happy Fall, y'all!

15 comments:

  1. Adore the candy corn and how you finished it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything is so pretty, even the kitties are Fall colored!
    The cake looks delicious.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They came home from the rescue two days before Halloween; they're our little Halloween babies!

      Delete
  3. Happy Fall, Honeybee! What beautiful fall things decking your halls! I love the wood pumpkin with leaves carved. Wow! Plus, your stitches!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Fall, HB! Let's Fall! That's exactly what I did. My cheekbone to my upper jaw is black and blue, and my knee and shoulder is messed up🤦🏻‍♀️ that cake looks yummy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nooooo! Poor thing! I will be keeping you in my prayers for care and healing.💜

      Delete
  5. Gorgeous stitching! And gorgeous girls. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness, your fall decorating is lovely.
    Love seeing your fur babies Marigold and butterfly.
    Than-you for the sneak peek of the tiny house.

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  7. I fell in love with your fall finishes and went down the rabbit hole of your fall labels. Which sent me down a very long rabbit hole of trying to find the "fancy pumpkins " pattern online. The short story is it is no longer available on Etsy or the website she went to. But I did have a lovely time going back through your blog, so thank you so much for an enjoyable evening!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, I'm so glad you enjoyed your visit! Yes, that shop disappeared a long time ago, unfortunately. When I'm browsing Etsy and I find a design I really love, I do my best to get it without much delay. I'm a little paranoid the shop will close, especially if it's a smaller shop without many sales.

      Delete