14 July 2026

One More Patriotic Finish

 

I have one more patriotic finish to share before I move on to other themes for the year. This is Quaker Snippets No.3 by Brenda Gervais (With Thy Needle & Thread). Stitched on 32 ct. Natural Brown Undyed linen with the recommended threads.



When I started all this 250th stitching at the beginning of the year I only had a few patriotic finishes. I'm pretty happy with what I've gotten done (and finished & framed!) and my shelf-top display has filled in nicely. 

But I'm ready to move on to other subjects, namely fall and Halloween! I love Halloween and have collected some pretty cute little designs over the last couple of years that need stitching up.

Stay tuned! Switching themes and color palettes soon! 

9 comments:

  1. Looks Fab , have a fun week, hugs June.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so pretty.
    With this heat, I am also leaning toward Fall stitching!
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful finish - guess I need to add it to my wish list.

    I’m also looking forward to Halloween stitching. I’ve done a few over the years, but I don’t really think about displaying them until it’s too late and most still need FFO finishing. I’m either going to try to stitch enough for a small tree, or finish them as magnets for the refrigerator.

    Patti

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful patriotic Quaker finish, Honeybee! I really like the darker blue and red used in this one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very very nice as usual! My patriotic collection is getting quite large. Just started A Worthy Patriot and I'm enjoying it very much, so much that I may continue until the end of August which was not my original plan.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Quaker Snippets is beautiful. I think many of us added to our patriotic collection this year. Robin in NJ

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful finish! I love the colors you used here too. Your display of your other patriotic stitches ( in a previous post) were really beautiful! That's fun you're switching to fall and Halloween stitching now. I look forward to seeing what you're working on. Have a great weekend!
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great finish! Yeah, I'm ready for Halloween too! Have a nice stitchy weekend, HB🙋🏻‍♀️

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is a beautiful finish! You have such a nice collection of patriotic pieces. I would have a hard time not stopping to look at them each time I passed by. :) Though the red white and blue is lovely, I can't wait to see what you have in line for autumn and Halloween.

    ReplyDelete