Quick Reference
- Christmas Open House 2014
- Christmas Open House 2015
- Christmas Open House 2016
- Christmas Open House 2017
- Christmas Open House 2018
- Christmas Open House 2019
- Christmas Open House 2020
- Christmas Open House 2021
- Christmas Open House 2022
- Christmas Open House 2023
- Christmas Open House 2024
- Christmas Open House 2025
- How To...
- color conversions
- finishing
I just love this freebie! I have it printed off. It probably has dust on it! ;) Love it on the polka dot fabric. If I get my rear in gear this year,would you mind if I do that also?
ReplyDeleteGo for it, Vickie! :O)
DeleteWhat a super looking white pumpkin, Honeybee! And thank you for providing the link.
ReplyDeleteHappy Halloween! You always find a cool way to jazz things up.
ReplyDeleteohhh that is a cute finish and love it on the spotty fabric too :) thanks for the enabling as well :) love mouse xxxxxx
ReplyDeleteWow, looks so different and elegant in these colors! Thanks for stitching one of my freebies!
ReplyDeleteKirsten
Thanks for offering such great freebies, Kirsten, and thanks for visiting!
DeleteSo cute!
ReplyDeleteMarilyn