04 December 2013

Snowball Wreath

A non-stitchy finish to show off. I saw a snowball wreath somewhere a while back that was made with cotton balls and thought it was pretty for winter, so when I ran across bags of sparkly (!) pom-poms in various sizes at AC Moore I decided to make one. I used a styrofoam wreath form and a glue gun and whipped it up in about 20 minutes. 

I wish we had a little sunshine today so the sparkliness would show up. This was the best I could do.

This would make a very quick, inexpensive Christmas gift that could be used all winter. Bring on the snow!

4 comments:

  1. It is beautiful. Being in Alabama I seldom see snow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sparkly. Pom-Poms. Added to list! Never would have thought of a snowball wreath. Which is sad considering how much I love snowmen and snow!

    ReplyDelete