30 December 2020

Speaking of the North Pole...

 

My latest finish! This is the project I gave y'all a little peek of a while back in this post. There's a link for the fabric in that post (Whitewashed Board by Fabric Flair) and the design is available in this shop. I stitched mine with GAST Carriage Black (2 skeins), GAST Bayberry, and CC Cherry Cobbler (2 skeins, just to be safe).

Speaking of the North Pole, we had quite the winter storm yesterday. Here's Tiger Lily the night before. You can see we still had a few patches of snow left over from last week's mini blizzard.




I think we ended up with 7-8 inches, but we were tucked away nice and cozy with plenty of snacks and stitching to play with. Well, I was stitching. Mr. Wonderful was shoveling and Tiger Lily was snuggled down in her favorite hidey hole in my closet.

Long time readers will know what week this is at my house: Stitchy Planning Week! I think I may extend it to "Stitchy Planning Fortnight" because, frankly, I could use an extra week of playing in my stash, ya know? 

What a year.

Happy Stitching, y'all!

7 comments:

  1. What a wonderful project :) And I can't get over how much snow you received!! Does Miss Tiger Lily have a special basket she likes to snuggle in? Your amaryllis is beautiful! I was gifted one this year and am waiting for it to bloom. Enjoy playing/planning in your stash :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A wonderful project and a beautiful view from your window! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great stitching love the design .
    Your snow looks so pretty,
    here we just have frost but we may get a little snow later.
    Yes I think we are all digging in our stash , to many nice charts , but I must get a few UFOs
    finished and a couple of SALs a few new and a few smalls I think that will be my goal but could change any time ha.
    Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great design.
    Very pretty out your window.
    I will be stash diving also!
    Happy New Year!
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful finish, Honeybee! I love the deer in this one. Thank you for sharing the link for the chart. Oh my, what beautiful snowfall you have at your house. Please send it my way! Have a fabulous week or two of stitch planning! Wishing you, Mr. Wonderful and Tiger Lily a peaceful last day in 2020 and a brighter and healthier 2021.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a pretty design--there are so many talented designers coming out with fun and different charts right now! Pretty snow--ours has been pretty much non-stop all month on the ground... It snows, melts, snows, melts--oh, so lovely :) Wishing you a wonderful year ahead and I hope for the best for your dear father!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a pretty design, and it fits perfectly with that fabric! Your stitching, as always, is lovely. The snow looks gorgeous- a real winter wonderland! I hope you're having a fun and relaxing Stitchy Planning week (or more!) Best wishes for a healthy, happier New Year, and continued prayers for your Dad's full recovery. Take care.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete