21 October 2021

Fall Finishing & Framing (& Enabling)

I have been playing in my sewing room! Prepare to be enabled!

Squirrel freebie from The Blue Flower

Fancy Pumpkins is available here. (NOTE: I purchased mine from Etsy but the shop owner has since moved her business to her own website. I have not purchased from this website. ALSO: My changes to this design are in this post.)

Halloween Kitties, from an Etsy shop that is unfortunately no longer available. Stitched on PTP Dawn.





Fall Mandala available in this Etsy shop as a set of four seasons.

Spooky Village pulled from Halloween Quaker by Lila's Studio, stitched on 32 ct. PTP Murky.





Back to the sewing room! My finishing & framing sprees are few and far between and I have to make the most of them before life intervenes and I have to go do more "important" things, like... everything. Play whenever you can, y'all!

Happy Stitching!

10 comments:

  1. Honeybee: All your projects are beautiful, thank-you for sharing the link for the freebie.

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cuanta belleza junta, no solo los graficos son bonitos tambien esta precioso como ha quedado terminado¡¡¡

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic! I downloaded the squirrel. Thanks for the links.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your stitching has been such an inspiration to me. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are all so beautiful!
    Thanks for sharing.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  6. What fabulous finishes you have created, Honeybee! As always, the links/information you include is so appreciated (means easier to be enabled). Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have stitched such lovely pieces! Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Always love seeing what you are stitching , your work is beautiful.
    Enjoy your weekend .

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a lovely display, thanks for sharing the various websites too.
    I love the row of houses taken from the Lila's Studio design.

    ReplyDelete