07 June 2022

Ukrainian Stash

While we're waiting for me to unpack my sewing room, let's look at my Ukrainian haul! Back in this post I shared some links to several Ukrainian designers' Etsy shops for those who might want to support them through their work. Over the next few weeks, I did some shopping with them and photographed my new stash but didn't get a chance to share before we moved. Let's see what I got...

First, of course, foxes! 

This gorgeous design is from KitsBySAstitch and is part of a series of animals bundled up in winter clothes. They are all absolutely beautiful.

Fox Silhouette: HappyLittleMouse
Grandma Fox: MrStitchxMrsNeedle
Spring is in the Air: NonStopStitch


Swamp Sampler: StitchyPrincess
Joy, Autumn Fairy, Pumpkin Mousse: NonStopStitch

Swamp Sampler? Yes! Big fan of all things green, critters, and unique designs, and this one has it all. I just love the warm, summery feel of this sampler. I can almost hear the buzz of the insects, the croak of the frogs, and the bird calls. What a great summer project.

Moving from summer to fall, feast your eyes on this fantastic turkey from AwesomePatternStudio! Y'all know how much I love this type of design and it's an ideal style for a turkey.


Lighthouses and Seagulls: NonStopStitch

If you're a lighthouse lover, that's your shop. They have a series of really pretty ones. I held myself back and only got two. For now.

That's my haul. I made a pretty notebook to hold my pdf designs, put them in plastic document protectors, and divided the notebook into categories. When I find it, I'll show it to y'all. 

Hope you're inspired to check out these shops (and the others in the linked post) and that you find some designs you didn't know you needed. These are not the only Ukrainian shops on Etsy. You can filter your search of cross stitch pdfs (or anything) by country of origin and find a lot more.

Back to unpacking. Happy Stitching!

6 comments:

  1. Great Idea , I do watch where I buy my charts now .
    But I did buy a few from Russia before the war .
    But I won't buy any more .
    Love the wee mouse one .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are some awesome charts.
    Love the Fox with the scarf.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. What beautiful charts you picked up for yourself, Honeybee! Love the Fox silhouette and saw that she has several others. As always, thank you for providing the links. Hope you find your binder soon; can't wait to see it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You bought some great patterns. I do like the fox in the scarf and the little mouse.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You found a lot of great patterns. Thanks for the links too. I hope you can find some time to stitch in between unpacking! Take care,
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  6. They are all beautiful! I love the fox! Thanks for sharing!
    Susana

    ReplyDelete