13 September 2022

Too Easy Cobbler

 

Y'all. The easiest cobbler recipe ever. So delicious. I used a 1 lb. bag of frozen mixed berries (thawed) and a French vanilla cake mix. I also added a tablespoon of sugar with the cornstarch to balance the tartness of the berries, but probably wouldn't if I used a different type of fruit. This is the perfect size for my little 3 qt. slow cooker and makes just enough for a weekend dessert for two. Serve with vanilla ice cream and plan your next fruit + cake mix experiment. I think mine will be apple pie filling with a spice cake mix. 

10 comments:

  1. Sounds yummy and very easy. A perfect dessert to take to a potluck . Thank you for sharing .

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds wonderful! I am a detail girl - how long to cook at what heat level? I'm thinking that it would be great at the cabin this weekend. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks yummy!
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome! Do you add anything to the cake mix? How long do you cook it? I want to hear your thoughts on the apple pie filling and the spice cake mix.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Instructions are in the link. Hope you enjoy it!

      Delete
  5. Honeybee: Wow it looks so good, I cannot imagine using a cake mix, I will have to try this.
    Thank-you for sharing.

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  6. Uwielbiam maliny, ale u mnie na działce nie chcą rosnąć.

    ReplyDelete