24 October 2024

Saturday Sampler: Thursday Edition

 












All is well! We're still here, just very busy! October has been a month of anxious hurricane watching from our position right smack on the Gulf Coast. Thankfully, all of the landfalls have been just to our west or east, but it is heartbreaking nonetheless to watch them hit anywhere. I know people love to live on the water, but I cannot understand how it's worth this worry for six months out of every year. To each their own, I guess.

I've also been busy preparing for a speaking engagement at the end of the month, and I've been doing some stitching, mainly finishing up this year's Christmas Open House. Only one more project left to go and that will be done. I started a Halloween project a couple of days ago, hoping to squeeze in one more, but I'm not sure I will finish it before Halloween. Stitching is much slower these days, as I now have lots of "help" and must take frequent snuggle breaks. Speaking of the babies, they are fine: chunky, fluffy, purry, snuggly, and ever so helpful. 

Just wanted to quickly drop in and let y'all know we're okay. Thank you to those who have reached out to check on us. I have a very busy weekend coming up but hopefully once I get that over with, things will quiet down a bit and I'll be around more. Hope you're all well!

Happy Stitching!

1 comment:

  1. So happy to hear that you are OK where you are. Your snuggle babies are precious. Great photos.

    ReplyDelete