21 October 2013

Halloween Ornaments, Part 1

In 2008 Just Cross Stitch magazine started devoting their September/October issue to Halloween, including a collection of Halloween ornaments. As I've mentioned before, we love Halloween around here--the kid-friendly, old-fashioned version, that is. With that first issue, we started a Halloween ornament tradition to go along with our Christmas ornament tradition. Every year, Mr. Wonderful and I choose our ornaments and I stitch them. This week I decided to show off our Halloween ornaments.

Our first set of Halloween ornaments from the September/October 2008 issue of Just Cross Stitch magazine:

From the Sept/Oct 2009 issue:

More coming later this week...

Happy Halloween Stitching!

3 comments:

  1. Very pretty stitching and finishing. I have them in my one day I'll stitch pile.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are all so cute and finished off very well:)

    ReplyDelete