31 October 2013

Happy Halloween!

Pumpkins, pumpkins, pumpkins! Stitchy and otherwise! Here's a little freebie available here. Mine is stitched with DMC and Weeks Dye Works Trick or Treat. Bonus spider.

And now for the cutest Halloween decoration idea ever. I take no credit whatsoever for the concept. I saw the idea on the cover of a magazine some time back and decided to wing it from the picture. I have no instructions or patterns for this... just collected the materials I thought would work and assembled it. Pumpkin Kittens!

A close-up of the kittens peeking out of the pumpkin. 

And finally, everyone's favorite kitty... pumpkinized!

No pattern for that one either (as you can tell! Ha!) but at least you can tell who it's supposed to be.

Hope you're ready for trick-or-treaters... Happy Haunting!

2 comments:

  1. What a bunch of cute pumpkins. Thanks for sharing the link for the freebie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the kitty pumpkins...I have that magazine too, but maybe I will get it done for next year or I could still make it for the Fall season! Thanks for the link for the freebie.

    ReplyDelete