02 June 2014

Katie Kitty

Anyone doing the Brooke Nolan Advent Animal freebie series? It began in March and runs until October 2015 and the first three animals are available at the link. Here's the first one, Katie Kitty. I am determined--determined I tell you!--not to fall hopelessly behind in stitching this series. I'm stitching them on 28 ct. Blue Whisper with DMC. I did make a few changes to the eyes, nose, and mouth, but the rest is stitched according to the design. I plan to finish these as flat ornaments and hang them on a garland. 

And while we're on the subject of kitties, it's been a while since we've had a Tiger Lily beauty shot. When I took this, she was listening to the birds outside.

4 comments:

  1. They are cute designs. Beautiful photo of Tiger Lily:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable finish! Beautiful cat :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes! I plan to stitch them all. Some day!
    Tiger Lily is so sweet. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, all! Vickie, hope to see your set stitched some day! :O)

    ReplyDelete