20 December 2015

Christmas At Our House

I've been getting a lot of requests to see our Christmas trees. I'm not wild about Christmas tree photography, mainly because I just feel that photographs never do justice to the beauty of Christmas trees, but I've decided to give it a whirl and over the next few days I'll be sharing some pictures of some of our trees. 

Here are a few shots of our living room, where we have three trees. On the left is the tree with all of our annual stitched ornaments and on the right is Mr. Wonderful's pond hockey tree. If you'd like to see all the individual stitched ornaments, click on the Christmas Open House 2014 label on the right sidebar. The peppermint afghan on the couch was made for me by my mom.

In the background, the stitched ornament tree; in the foreground, the fox tree.

By day:

The stitched ornament tree:


The fox tree:


Later this week I'll post close-ups of some of the fox ornaments, and of Mr. Wonderful's tree.


7 comments:

  1. Looks great, Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Your mom is also talented!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your trees are gorgeous, Honeybee. Looking forward to seeing the close ups of the fox tree!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your trees are so beautiful. I enjoyed this post so very much.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your trees are very pretty. I will enjoy seeing the close-ups of the two trees.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful trees and home!

    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'd say that for someone who doesn't feel her photographs do justice to the trees, you certainly did a beautiful job! Your living room is so warm and cozy and Christmas-y. I would love relaxing there with a cup of coffee!

    ReplyDelete