20 March 2017

I think I'm re-set!

I have another little finish! I started this back in January and then abandoned it when I got sidetracked by my annual winter household purge. I mentioned a couple of posts ago that I sometimes do a small "re-set" project to get myself back into the routine of taking time to stitch, and I showed that finish in my last post. This is Little House Needleworks Season's Greetings. I think it's mostly stitched as recommended; I think I substituted the brown and the off-white for what I had on hand, but it doesn't make much difference in the look.

Now that I've finished that, I plan to go over my stitching to-do list--which is now a smoking ruin of failure--and "reschedule" some of my projects in an attempt to salvage the rest of my  stitching year! Since March is more than half gone, I'm thinking about devoting the rest of this month to finishing up Sleeping Fox. I'm not sure I can finish him in two weeks, but it's pretty easy stitching (large blobs of color), so perhaps I can. Here's where he is now:

Now watch, y'all. I'll get my projects all rescheduled, I'll get back on track, I'll be flying along... and we'll get orders. And I'll have to drop everything and move. But I won't think about that today. Today I'll just enjoy working on Sleeping Fox.

Happy Stitching!

9 comments:

  1. Glad to hear you're reset! I often re-evaluate my stitching plans for the year. I think it's good to be flexible!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the LHN piece, it's like a Victorian scrap.
    The fox is looking good too, glad that you're getting back to stitching again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Season's Greetings is adorable. Yes, just go for a big finish on Sleeping Fox! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your Season's Greetings looks super, Honeybee. Congratulations on your finish! This is in my LHN ornament SAL pile to stitch sometime in 2017. Sleeping Fox looks good and I look forward to seeing more 'blobs' stitched.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Season's Greetings is very pretty. Sleeping Fox is coming along. Good luck with a two week finish. I am sure you will get close at least. Happy stitching.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Season's Greetings looks nice. I have that chart but don't know when I'll ever start it! Hopefully you can get back on track for a while before things change.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your seasonings greetings came out great Honeybee. I have that one done too and enjoyed making it. Your fox is looking wonderful as well. Look forward to your finishes which are always creative and inspiring. RJ

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just came back from a week at the beach and I think my mind is still there. Meant to say Season's Greetings. Either way it looks fantastic. RJ

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your LHN finish.... it's a really sweet design. And I just adore your Fox :o) Can't wait to see more of him as you work towards another finish :o)

    ReplyDelete