23 April 2020

Bees, Please!


I love this design. It just makes me smile, and that made it a must-stitch. We used to say this all the time when we were little! It's available in this Etsy shop and if I remember correctly, it's charted for DMC but I stitched mine with GAST Apple Cider, Brandy, and Soot on PTP Sand.


Speaking of bees, remember that very cute tiny bottle with the fox in it that I shared back in January? There's a link in that post to the shop where there are lots of other really neat bottles. I recently got this one:

There are a couple more on my list. Wouldn't a little collection of these finished individually and standing on a tiny shelf be too adorable for words? 

Happy Stitching!




10 comments:

  1. Love your Mind Your Beeswax stitch, Honeybee! Super frame for it as well! Hope you are well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just got the Bees one too. She has a lot more in her Etsy shop today than the last time I looked. I wonder if it would be possible to somehow finish this so that it looks like a bottle, maybe a tiny drum finish - now there's a thought.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your Bee stitch .
    Enjoy your week .

    ReplyDelete
  4. A very cute finish, & that Bee jar is too cute.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for the etsy shop reference......I just bought the bees, ladybugs, and fire flies. They are super cute. Patty McDonald

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooooh, I really love those cross-stitch pieces. Enjoy your stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute finish! I also remember hearing that expression a lot when I was growing up. Those little jar designs are adorable! Hope you're having a relaxing weekend!
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh I love this finish! Whenever I see any bee-related cross stitch it captures my attention, absolutely wonderful job!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adorable finish! Love the bee bottle too. Safest way for me to be around bees since I'm allergic.

    ReplyDelete
  10. OH, such an enabler you are... ;) I bought the beeswax pattern myself! (but to be honest, it has been one I've looked at MANY times in the past several months, so obviously it didn't take much to convince me to buy it... LOL)

    ReplyDelete