Here's a fairytale-y finish... a black-hearted queen! It's a freebie from a Hungarian blog. This is not usually the sort of thing I stitch, but this little design appealed to me and I love how she turned out. She's stitched on 30 ct. R&R Irish Cream linen with DMC blanc, 310, 321, 712, and 3828. I used DMC for a couple of the colors that called for WDW, and I added the 321 for the mouth, as I wanted a tiny drop of color to catch the eye.
The more I look at this, the more I like it. I'm not sure why. Maybe it's just that it's an interesting change from "princess" mania. Or maybe I'm just warped. Yeah. That could be it.