19 July 2015

July Update: Snowfire Christmas

A couple more bands done on Snowfire Christmas. The second band was supposed to be pulled work, but as I've mentioned before I'm not a fan, so I changed that one a bit. Two more skinny bands to go before the section where I've decided to stitch our names and wedding date. I think I've settled on an alphabet, but I need to chart the bands. I'm pretty sure I'll be stitching it over one. Then one more band of snowflakes, and I'll be done. I was hoping to have this done by the end of the summer... we'll see.



8 comments:

  1. Honeybee, this is absolutely gorgeous and your stitching is divine! I'm looking forward to seeing the finish.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OHHH! looks beautiful.
    Kay.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Keep up the good work. It looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, that's gorgeous! I love all the beads.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is stunning! What a grand piece you are creating for your wedding sampler.

    Robin in Virginia

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your sampler is love, the beads really add to it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It is such a stunning piece:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful piece. You are doing well with it. :D TFS. Cathryn

    ReplyDelete