01 May 2020

Time for Tea Update


All caught up on my Time for Tea calendar! Here are the "March" and "April" blocks.

You can find info about this design in this post. As you can see, I'm stitching the Russian version, but it also comes with an English version. 

I thought about pushing ahead and getting the May block stitched, but I really need to get going on... Christmas Open House! Yes, you read that correctly! It's already time to start stitching for Open House. Spreading the projects out over the whole year allows me the freedom to stitch fall and other Christmas stuff in season, instead of frantically stitching Open House projects September to December, like I had to do last year because of our move. Yuk. So, I'm off to put the first stitches into my 7th annual Christmas Open House. 

Happy Stitching!

5 comments:

  1. Your tea project is looking good, Honeybee. Love the thread palette on the Oaken fabric! Your Christmas Open House is always something to look forward to; I can't get over that this will be number 7. Wishing you a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely project! Really appreciate all the efforts you put into your Christmas Open House :) It has become a new tradition for me to look forward to :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your Tea Calendar! That's fun you're beginning your Christmas Open House stitching. Such a fun thing to look forward to, I've thoroughly enjoyed it every year!
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful progress. Good luck on your Christmas piece.

    ReplyDelete