15 April 2024

March Basket

 

Just finished the March Basket from Cosford Rise Stitchery (Etsy). Stitched on 28 ct. Raw linen with the recommended threads, except I stitched the little white flowers with DMC Blanc to make them a bit brighter. I'm really enjoying this series; they're quick to stitch and so delicately pretty.


The babies and I are sneaking up on this unsupervised week of stitchy productivity. Today was a bit of a slow day. I finished the March Basket and began the April Basket (spoiler: bunny!), and another small project I'll show at some point. I also planned out what I hope to get done for each day this week. We'll see how far I get. The big fabric reorganization begins tomorrow and I'm really looking forward to getting it done. I'll be back with an update on that, so stay tuned!

Bonus Baby Pic:




13 comments:

  1. What an adorable design, I love the flowers they remind me of daisy's, my favorite flower.
    Merigold and Butterly are so beautiful, it seems they like to pose for the camera.

    Catherine🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Catherine! It is really hard to get a decent shot of both of them together. They are very wiggly and whenever I point a camera at them, one of them moves!

      Delete
  2. The basket is a pretty, delicate stitch.
    Those babies are so pretty!
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pretty March basket, Honeybee! The girls are adorable. When I point the camera at Max to snap a picture, he moves and leaves the area. I end up with a blurry backside!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your blog today. hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. This basket series is so pretty! I really like the shamrocks. That's nice you've planned out your week, but of course plans don't always work the way we hope, do they? Regardless, it sounds like you're enjoying your unsupervised week and getting a lot done. I bet the fabric organization will be very fun- I always love to go through my fabric stash.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your basket stitch , and the lovely photos of your babies ,so cute.
    Enjoy your day hugs June.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I could eat those babies up! They're adorable!

    I love the flower basket stitching, too. I really need to pick up a needle and start stitching again, but we're getting ready to move and I don't want another UFO on my hands.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ugh! I know how that is. Maybe just a wee project in a cute little bag? Sort of a comfort project. :O)

      Delete