21 March 2015

March Update: Snowfire Christmas

I survived that band of snowflakes... but just barely! Made a few changes. The small white band of satin stitches below the triple leviathans was supposed to be pulled satin stitches, but I'm not crazy about the look of pulled work, so I just did satin stitches. Also, the corners of the white snowflakes have extra stitches, and I've used four beads instead of three, and placed them differently. Glad to have a little break from this 'til next month!



Off to stitch something with no beads and no eyelets.

6 comments:

  1. Haha. It's beautiful, worth the problems though! Well, from my side!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is looking really lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is beautiful... again, your changes and choices improve the original.

    ReplyDelete