31 March 2015

Swirly Sheep


Here's a spring lamb I whipped up on Sunday. This is a freebie from Just Cross Stitch. I stitched my little lamb on 28 ct. mushroom evenweave with Caron's Wildflowers in Pistachio (FFE... Favorite Fiber Ever). I think I need a flock of these in different colors... as if I have time to stitch this over and over!

Okay, y'all... this is 14 posts in one month (my monthly goal is 8). There's pretty much no chance I can do that again in April, but we'll see. 

Is it really April already?

Wow.

7 comments:

  1. Swirly sheep is adorable! Nice floss choice! Congratulations on your finish!

    Robin in Virginia

    ReplyDelete
  2. I forgot! Check out the newest freebie by Brooke.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got it, Vickie, thanks! That is one sassy cow! LOL!

      Delete
  3. Oh how cute. Of course, a lamb ~ I'm going to love it! Esp. the colors. Proud of your posts this month. You CAN do it for April, too. And May. And June....etc. Uh huh.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute and beautifully stitched! Well done :)

    ReplyDelete