16 June 2015

Thank You!


My humble little stitching blog has hit 100 members! Thank you to all who have joined. Thank you to all who have left such sweet comments. 

I know I am not a typical blogger. My blog is not exactly easy to stumble upon. That's on purpose. I don't share much personal information. That's on purpose. I am what is called a "no reply blogger," which is apparently a huge no-no in the blogging community. That's on purpose. See a theme here? There are reasons I have made these choices, and I am aware that as a result, my little blog will never be wildly popular or have oodles of members. That's okay with me. I do appreciate every one who has managed to find me, and every one who has joined, and every one who comments.

And despite my best efforts to keep a relatively low profile, Tiger Lily has still managed to become an international celebrity. Fame is so tiring.

9 comments:

  1. tee hee! I am so glad I found you last year. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I can't remember when I found you but glad I did. I'm just here to see Tiger Lily! Haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tiger Lily was made to be a star! So are you... :) Cathryn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on reaching 100 members! I started out as a very private blogger, but I've ended up becoming more open and sharing more personal info, obviously, that was my choice! I don't have a massive following, but I'm happy :) You go about your blog as you see fit, who cares if being no-reply is a no-no, I've managed to stumble across you so if people really want to connect, they will do :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations! If people like your blog they will follow you whatever your preferences.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello again sweet friend! I wanted to thank you for your kind words on my blog. I would offer you the magazine, however it is not mine. I checked it out from out library. Does your library have stitching magazines maybe?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Vickie, that's so sweet of you to think of me. My library won't have it, but I'll run across it eventually... no worries!

      Delete
  7. Hi HB! I love your blog and I love you! You're so talented and witty. So glad we've been able to keep in touch.
    Hugs to you.

    ReplyDelete