20 July 2017

Big news, y'all!

I've decided on the theme for my 4th annual Christmas Open House here on the ol' blog! No, I'm not going to tell you. No, I'm not going to give you hints. Does Santa give hints? No! 

If you're a newish follower and haven't checked out my past Christmas Open Houses, just click on the labels on the right sidebar to see what all the fuss is about. I look forward to doing this every year, and I'm really excited about this year. You may think it's nuts to get going on this in July, but I will need all of the next four months to put together something fun for all of us! Because I have to adult and I can't just play in my sewing room. Someone should do something about that. 

Stay tuned... it'll be here before you know it! 

10 comments:

  1. Oh Honeybee, what a tease you are! Here I thought we were going to get Christmas in July. Those treats look super. Are they treats for Miss Tiger Lily or people treats?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Robin, those are the (non-edible) cinnamon ornaments you make with cinnamon and applesauce. She's just sniffin' em. :O) Although I do have a funny story I should share about them. Maybe I'll add it to this post!

      Delete
  2. Sounds great.
    Hmm, Tiger Lily is really interested in those Gingerbreads! :)
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a lot of fun!! Looking forward to seeing what you come up with.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh gosh, I just had a look at the previous years- wow! The Christmas Box is particularly amazing, I had to look really closely 'cos I thought you had stitched the ribbon trim LOL. You didn't, right?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Pauline! Thank you, and no, I didn't stitch the ribbon trim... I know my limits! ;O)

      Delete
  5. Hmm I wonder what you will come up with this year. Will it have something to do with mini baking? RJ @stitching friends forever

    ReplyDelete
  6. How exciting! I loved that Christmas Box you made last year. I can't wait to see what you are sharing this year.
    I always host an Advent Calendar Blog Hop so if you'd like to be part of that and want a particular day to tie in with what you are doing then let me know nearer the time!

    ReplyDelete