31 July 2017

Gifts from Stitchers

I'll never lose the wonder and pleasure at receiving beautiful things from stitchers I've never met, who send them just because they enjoy my blog and they're sweet!

This beautiful fox chart arrived from Mary Ann in Ohio. I've photographed it against a piece of PTP crystal Da Vinci that has been in my stash forever! I've been saving it for something special, and I think this fox chart is the right project. I'm going for a northern lights look!

Also from Mary Ann, some lovely fox jewelry and a pretty little fox thimble. I have plans to make a needle minder set from the pair of earrings. Thank you, Mary Ann!

More fox goodies from Cheryl in Pennsylvania! A gorgeous fox book and a charming little fox mug, which is now sitting on my work table, holding my work scissors. Thank you, Cheryl!

And finally, a kit from Linda in Texas, who graciously sent it along after she finished stitching hers. Mr. Wonderful is from Houston, so this is much-appreciated! Thank you, Linda!

I am blessed by such kindness and generosity. Thank you to all who visit, comment, and share their love of stitching here.

7 comments:

  1. What fabulous goodies you received, Honeybee! I love the fabric you have picked for the fox chart that Mary Ann sent you. That Houston is Super pattern is darling. That RG thread looks like a super golden brown color.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are really some beautiful and fun gifts. I look forward to seeing your fox stitching come to life on that beautiful fabric. Happy stitching! --Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the mug ! The 1rst chart would look fantastic on this fabric !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great goodies you received!
    The Fox will look awesome on that fabric.
    Can't wait to see it in progress.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Honeybee
    What lovely presents - how kind of fellow stitchers. That fabric is fantastic - just right for your project. The mug is very sweet too. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such lovely gifts you have received from fellow stitchers. Your fabric choice will be perfect for a northern lights look. What great needle minders the earring will make...I will have to take a second look at those clip on earrings at yard sales, they would make great needle minders. Mary

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! Cool gifts! That last chart is really neat.

    ReplyDelete