27 September 2019

Fancy Pumpkins Update: Creepy White Jack-O-Lantern


Pumpkins are done--on to the border! There's supposed to be a little crow perched on the stem of the fifth pumpkin, but I haven't decided whether or not to include him. I'm going to stitch the border and see what I think then. Also, if you're planning to stitch this, I used two strands to backstitch around the mouth of this jack-o-lantern; the chart calls for one.


Sometimes when you're hard at work helping mom stitch, you have to pause for a baff.

6 comments:

  1. Lovely seasonal stitch, it's come together so well. Tiger Lily is such a good help:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. looking great!
    Tiger Lily has such pretty fur.
    Msrilyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty seasonal piece, it will look great with your Autumn display. Tiger Lily is such a great companion. Enjoy your weekend!
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  4. How did I miss this post? I have been so anxiously awaiting it! I love your progress on the pumpkins. What are you thinking about the border? It's not symmetrical... that bothered me when I was stitching it, but I kept it as charted.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is looking super, Honeybee! You have such a good helper.

    ReplyDelete
  6. If you consider it as something you're doing just until you eliminate a particular quantity of weight, you're setting yourself up for failure. The very first thing I noticed was that I was not gaining weight, which was a small surprising at the moment. If you are curious to get more details about detoxification, here you can get more information about it.

    ReplyDelete