04 September 2019

Updates: Playing with Jax and Autumn Sampler


Since I stitched my purple color conversion of Cross Eyed Cricket's Playing with Jax a couple of years ago, I have had lots of requests for the freebie chart of the alternative center pumpkin. Even though the chart was a freebie, I emailed the designer and asked her permission to pass along the freebie to those who were requesting it. She graciously agreed. For the past couple of years I have been sharing it when asked. Well, apparently she was getting lots of requests too, because--good news!--she has reposted the alternative center pumpkin freebie on her gift design page. I don't know how long it will be available, so if you missed out the first time, better go grab a copy just in case! Thank you, Vicki! 

All the information on my color conversion can be found by clicking on the Playing with Jax label at the end of this post, or by clicking on the picture of my finish in the right side bar.

I put in another block of my Autumn Sampler project. Beautiful, rosy, crisp fall apples! Scroll down a bit for a view of the whole sampler and a link to the Etsy shop where I found it. And also a better idea of the fabric color I've chosen (sigh... cloudy day). This is a fun stitch!


So today I'm plunging ahead with my Christmas Open House projects and hoping to have another finish--which I won't be able to show you!--in a few weeks. I'm really excited about this year and having a ball working on it, and so far it's working out very well having a few autumn-y ongoing projects for a change. Thanks for all your kind words on Fancy Pumpkins--that one is a joy to stitch, too. Hopefully, I'll get another pumpkin done this week. The ol' needle is smokin'!

Happy Stitching (and don't forget to go snag that Playing with Jax freebie)!

9 comments:

  1. Thank you, Honeybee, for the Playing with Jax link! I appreciate your efforts along with the designer. Your apple block on the Autumn Sampler is very pretty. I love it on your fabric choice. Hope you are having a super first week in September.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty stitching, HB. You have a talent at picking colors. Smoke those needles!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jax is beautiful!
    The new Sampler is looking great on that Cloudy fabric.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your Autumn Sampler is so pretty & I love the blue fabric. Thanks for the link, I went right away to get it. It sounds like you're having a lot of fun with your Christmas Open House projects- I can't wait to see this year's theme. Hope you enjoy the rest of the week!
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  5. After seeing your stitching on the pumpkins, I had to get the chart. I’m stitching it right along with you. It is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Please, please, please let me know where I can find the alternative pattern for Plahing with Jax. Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cant find link to conversion?

    ReplyDelete