26 March 2024

I May Have a Problem

 

Remember back in this post when I showed y'all that cute little floss organizer I had just gotten (and shared the link to the shop)?

Well.

I waited and waited for another sale and bought some more because I absolutely love these things! And when I say I love them, I might mean I'm a little obsessed with them. (Can you be a little obsessed? I guess not.) They are such a compact, efficient way to organize floss for a project. Not every stitcher uses bobbins, but if you're a bobbinator, these are wonderful! 


They come in lots of sizes and in different configurations. Since I don't do huge projects with tons of DMC colors, the 12 and 20 bobbin sizes are best for me. I also picked up a little 6 bobbin size.


I think I'll be using the smallest one to hold a few of my most used little tools and the black and white floss that every project seems to require.

Always fun to find something new to enhance the stitchy experience!

Happy Stitching!


4 comments:

  1. They are so pretty.
    I still bobbinate too.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are darling. I like your thoughts on the smallest in size. Thanks for sharing and for the enabling, Honeybee!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are really cute, and I'm sure very useful for organizing your floss. I'm not actually a bobbinator, but I always love seeing new stitchy accessories. Hope you have a blessed Easter!
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  4. I brought one , not used it yet , but will soon then I may also get the bug and buy more ha.
    Happy Easter.
    Hugs June.

    ReplyDelete