21 July 2014

Mr. Wonderful has been RASK'd!

RASK is a Random Act of Stitchy Kindness (yes, I just made that up). After seeing a message board post where I mentioned Mr. Wonderful's deployment (he's home now), Sharon in Nevada kindly offered to send him a wool helmet liner she had knitted. Naturally, we took her up on the offer, and the helmet liner arrived on Saturday. Since I don't post pictures of Mr. Wonderful, I have one of my foxes, Maid Marian, modeling his gift.

Isn't that too wonderful?! It's beautifully made and Mr. Wonderful is carried away with it.

Thank you, Sharon, from the bottom of our hearts.

3 comments:

  1. Yes, it is wonderful. Warms my heart. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Honeybee!
    "RASK", love it. And love the gift. Such kind women in this world! So glad to find your blog again. You've been very busy!
    I hope you have a terrific weekend.
    HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mardell!!! Welcome back! So glad to "see" you again! Tiger Lily says, "Hello, Miss Mardell!" :O)

      Delete