10 July 2014

Please step away from the stash.

Oh my. I've fallen off the wagon. Jumped off, actually. I usually don't buy much stash--a few things every few months. But yesterday? Yesterday I went wild. Wild for me, anyway. Must be stress.

So my LNS called yesterday and told me my JCS Halloween Special Collector's Issue had arrived and I went to pick it up. While I was there, a few other things jumped into my hands. Oh, and I also pre-ordered the JCS Christmas Ornament issue.

Then I stopped by Target and found this little jewelry holder to hang my stitched Halloween ornaments on this fall. I've been looking for one for a while and this one is just perfect. See the little squirrels?

Then when I got home I placed an order with Herrschners for the new issue of Cross Stitch and Needlework magazine, and also purchased a downloadable chart while I was at it.

Then I wandered over to The Stitchery and bought this adorableness

Then while I was searching for something else, I stumbled across THIS, which is so cute I nearly passed out. Instead of passing out, I bought it.

{sigh}

Tiger Lily says, "Well, I hope you're proud of yourself."

Let's just call it Christmas in July. And July aint over yet!


5 comments:

  1. Wonderful finds! Sometimes you just have to let loose and shop! Laura

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jewelry holder idea is so clever and a neat design too. Well done on the stash! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh your Woodland Sampler is truly cute! And the Fox Pups pillow top! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is super cute! I am going to look at our Target. Too bad they don't have one with foxes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Y'all are not helping... LOL! :O)

    Rachel, I would *die* if I could find one with foxes. FYI, I found this one in the housewares; it was on an end cap, I *think* somewhere near the picture frames.

    ReplyDelete