18 January 2019

2018 Blog Book Has Arrived!

Every year I have my year's work on my blog made into a book, using this website (check their Facebook page for discount offers).  My 2018 book just got here.






To see past year's books, check out this post. If you love your blog and put a lot of work into it, I highly recommend treating yourself to blog books. Blogging is about sharing, but a book is just for you. It makes a statement about the value of your work, that it deserves to be preserved. My blog certainly won't be here in 100 years, but there's no reason why my needlework and my books can't be.

11 comments:

  1. I was just thinking about you and your blog earlier. Love the picture of Miss Tiger Lily on the back cover! Enjoy your weekend and stay warm!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such lovely idea. Does it have the comments in it too, or just the actual posts? x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I believe there is an option to include comments.

      Delete
  3. This is such a great idea.
    It must be fun paging through the back issues.
    Love that you always include Tiger Lily. :)
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a lovely way to catalogue your blog. Being able to pick them up and flick through must feel good.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I always love how your books turn out. I really want to start doing this too. It is such a great idea. RJ

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a nice idea, and it must be fun to look back at what was going on in your life, what you were working on, etc.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, I love this idea, RJ and I have to do this!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just ordered my first book after reading your blog! I had to start over about six or seven times to get it to look the way I wanted - haha!

    ReplyDelete