25 April 2017

Texas Basket Update

I've been stitching away and have a couple of finishes for my summer Texas basket! Here's the Indian Paintbrush that matches the Bluebonnet I've already done.

Here's an old Redbird Designs freebie that was sent to me a few years ago by a sweet lady in Texas. I stitched it on PTP's new fabric Oaken, which I absolutely love.

And I think this will be my next project. I found this gorgeous Bluebonnet fabric on Etsy and will be using it to back some of my finishes.

I hope I'll be able to get some finishing done over the next few days. I've got a couple more Christmas pieces to finish, and then I can get started on finishing these Texas pieces. 

6 comments:

  1. You are off to a good start on your Texas basket, Honeybee. Your piece of Oaken looks pretty; the one they have on their website, not so much. Lovely blue bonnet fabric you found! Go Honeybee Go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I'm in love! Really, really like the paintbrush and it goes perfectly with the bluebonnet stitch. The Redbird freebie came out great. And I'm anxious to see how your bluebonnet blooms comes out because I have that pattern just waiting to be stitched. The bluebonnet fabric was such a great find! RJ

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like you have a good start on your Texas basket, cute designs.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Indian Paintbrush is wonderful! What great colors in the Texas freebie piece. I l♥ve your fabric find on Etsy!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have inspired me to get my cross stitch out! Your blue bonnet and indian paintbrush are beautiful. What chart are you using? Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete