18 March 2015

Visit from the Stash Fairy (a.k.a. the Mail Lady)

March has been a busy month for stash acquisition around here. I rarely buy a lot of stash at once, but I sorta fell off the wagon last week and did some damage at 123 Stitch. I keep a wish list there, and every now and then I get paranoid that something I want will go out of print and I won't be able to get it anymore, so I go on a spree. It's not exactly an unfounded fear. Unfortunately, you never know when the chart that's been on your wish list for six months will suddenly disappear. Did I just scare you into a shopping spree? Oops.

Anyway, here's my stuff. First, some fibers for upcoming projects:

Some fabric, from left to right: Weeks Tin Roof Gingham, Fabric Flair Whooligans, and Fabric Flair Berkshire Hive:

Some Just Nan reindeer:

Brooke's Books Mistletoe Angel and LHN's Hometown Holiday Fire Station:

And this wonderfully creepy design by Lena Lawson Needlearts called Trick or Treat:

Pretty good stuff. I've already got ideas for changes to the reindeer trio and a color conversion for the Mistletoe Angel... and I would really like to get to that scarecrow this year. We'll see... stay tuned!

Happy Stitching!

12 comments:

  1. Beehive fabric, be still my heart!!! And I just sent them a wish list order!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it great?! If your order hasn't shipped, you can email them and have them add it. I had to do that last week because I forgot the Kreinik. I had a response in less than 30 minutes (during the business day).

      Delete
  2. Ooh that scarecrow is wicked! Great stash. I always fear my wishlist at 123 will be missing things when I check on it! Wish I could buy all of the things on my list. Like the beehive fabric too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute stash!
    I know exactly how you feel about charts no longer being available. I usually don't like to purchase charts unless I am certain that I will stitch them but lately I have bought some just to have in case I want to stitch it some day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow those fabrics are fantastic! I am definitely going to have to order some. Thanks for enabling!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome, Justine! I'm always happy to spend your money! ;O)

      Delete
  5. hahaha! You and Fabric Flair! Love the new stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great stashing! I especially love the ghost fabric.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just had to look!!!! Now I need to get the JN Reindeer!!! LOL

    Enjoy your new stash!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yay the stash fairy! Thanks for sharing :D

    ReplyDelete