27 April 2015

The madness continues...

If you're a regular visitor, you know I have a thing for Fabric Flair fabrics. Some of y'all have even commented on my--ahem--interest (I'm looking at you, Vickie!). Can't help myself. Their fabrics are just too yummy to resist. I didn't even try to resist the latest addition to my fabric stash... this gorgeous snowflake fabric.



I am having a fit to start something on this, but I've got some things that I need to finish first. My pictures don't do it justice, but hopefully you can see that it has a very subtle silver thread in it that just gives it a soft sheen. It's not as sparkly as opalescent fabrics. Love.

14 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! So many possibilities...

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmmm... just trying to remove a repeat comment, and now it looks like I removed something offensive. Thanks, Blogger. :O(

      Sorry, Justine! :O)

      Delete
  3. What beautiful fabric! Where do you get your Fabric Flair fabrics? Enjoy your week!

    Robin in Virginia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Robin, 123 Stitch carries it, as does Stitches n' Things. I've ordered from both.

      Delete
  4. Oh very pretty and you can see the slight shimmer on it. May have to buy a piece!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I believe your "interest" is justified. This piece is beautiful! :) Cathryn

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh goodness, that fabric is completely captivating. How dare you post fabric like this? Now I'm lusting after it. Shame!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mwah ha ha ha haaaaaaa!!! Welcome to the dark side.

      Delete
  7. Beautiful fabric, wouldn't mind some of that myself!

    ReplyDelete
  8. THAT is splendid! Yes, I admire so many of the fabrics you have chosen in this last year. My time will come. When we are less strapped for cash.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for thinking of me! Yes, I have that poodle stitched up and made into a pinpillow already. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thought so. Oh well. Maybe one of these days I'll find one for you that you don't have! :O)

      Delete