09 May 2017

Redbird Designs Catalog: Christmas

After receiving a lot of questions about Redbird Designs, I decided to put together a photo catalog of the designs as a reference for stitchers who are looking for them. Since my collection is far from complete, I'm being graciously assisted in this project by several stitchers who are sharing photographs of their Redbird Designs stash. 

As far as I know, the two shops that carry these designs are Stitches From the Heart in San Antonio, Texas, and 3 Stitches in Spring, Texas.

As far as I know, these designs are still in print, unless otherwise noted.

I'll be updating this post as I receive photographs.

Top left: Joy Y'all, 2010
Top right: Bluebonnet Joy, 2011
Bottom left: Merry Texas, 2012
Bottom right: Santa's on his way to Texas!, 2015

Texas Gingerbread Cowboy (2013)

Merry Y'all (2012; photo courtesy of Joyce)

Christmas in Texas (2004; photo courtesy of Rita) OUT OF PRINT


Texas Christmas (2001; photo courtesy of Linda) OUT OF PRINT


A Texas Christmas Joy (2005; photo courtesy of Lois) OUT OF PRINT

The 12 Days of a Texas Christmas 3 (photo courtesy of Rita) OUT OF PRINT

The 12 Days of a Texas Christmas 4 (photo courtesy of Lois) OUT OF PRINT

The 12 Days of a Texas Christmas (all photos courtesy of Joyce) ***newer version is IN PRINT









A Western Christmas (2001; photo courtesy of Sandi) OUT OF PRINT

A Western Christmas 2 (2001; photo courtesy of Sandi) OUT OF PRINT

Peace, Love & Joy (2005; photo courtesy of Lois) OUT OF PRINT

2 comments:

  1. Love the Merry Texas and Bluebonnet Joy (I prefer your version of this one)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had no idea there were this many Redbird Designs. Wow it is a fantastic collection. Thanks for taking the time to show us the available ones. I saw that there was a place in Houston that was selling them too. RJ from stitchingfriendsforever2

    ReplyDelete