13 July 2020

Y'all, look how cute!


Look at my Bluebonnet stitchy tools, y'all! For those who don't know, the Bluebonnet is the state flower of Texas, and let me tell you, if you've never seen a field of Bluebonnets in the springtime, you've missed a treat. I found the scissors here a few weeks ago.

There's a lot of black in the Halloween design I'm currently stitching and I've been having to pick out a lot of Tiger Lily fuzz, so I decided I needed a pair of tweezers just for my needlework. Just any old tweezers wouldn't do, so I went hunting, and by happy accident, found matching Bluebonnet tweezers here! How adorable are these tools?

One of the best things about having a hobby is the toys that go with it. 

Happy Stitching!

11 comments:

  1. found the scissors but can't find the tweezers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Look under "tools" in the shop's drop down menu.

      Delete
    2. https://www.etsy.com/listing/809484774/floral-sewing-tweezers-cute-tweezers-in?ref=shop_home_active_13&crt=1

      Delete
  2. Both the scissors and tweezers are darling. I love the Bluebonnets. And the fabric they are resting on is so pretty. Thank you for sharing, Honeybee!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh they are lovely, I do like Bluebonnets.
    I do like all the tools that go with stitching.

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are great. No, I have never seen a swath or Bluebonnets. Maybe someday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh these tools are real pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, this is such a cute set!
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a cute set! I also love all the cute and pretty tools that go with this fun hobby. Hope you're having a good week!
    Mary

    ReplyDelete