12 June 2022

Baby Fox is finished!

I'm somewhat surprised I have a finish to share in the midst of moving chaos, but I do. Isn't he sweet? I love his expression. This is one of my Ukrainian designs, stitched with DMC on the Zweigart manufactured 32 ct. fabric from Hobby Lobby in the color Spa. What a lovely boy.


Unpacking is moving along. My kitchen is about 90% put together, so that's the biggest job pretty much done. I've got a few days of work left around the house before I can get at my sewing room, but I'm hoping I can start on that at the end of this week. Mr. Wonderful is down with a summer cold and I need his help with a few things, so my plans may be delayed a bit, but I'm close to getting to that sewing room. Fingers, toes, and eyes crossed I do not catch his cold! No time for that nonsense!


6 comments:

  1. Baby Fox is too cute.
    Sounds like you are getting somewhat settled.
    I hope Mr. Wonderful is better soon.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Baby Fox is adorable, Honeybee! He/she makes a good companion to the Sleeping Fox that you stitched a few years ago. Sorry to hear that Mr. Wonderful has a cold. Hope he is feeling better soon. Love the beachy background! Have a good week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love baby fox who would not .
    Enjoy your unpacking .

    ReplyDelete
  4. Moving right along... you are remarkable... I jotted down your emergency list of essentials
    for future reference... many thanx... Love baby fox and hope you can return to your
    stitching before long. Also hoping Mr. Wonderful is feeling better and back on track very soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The fox is adorable and perfect for the first finish in the new house too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mr. Fox certainly is quite cute. Good luck with the continuing of unpacking and setting up.

    ReplyDelete