26 February 2023

Winter Sampler: Snow Angel

 

I am proud to say that I made a snow angel most recently in January of 2021, at the ripe old age of 48. Mr. Wonderful and I had been out sledding on a hill in our neighborhood one evening (yep) and I made one on the way home. I had wiped out while sledding, and was returning home cold, wet, banged up, with a busted lip... and thoroughly happy. It was glorious.


I spent most of February working on my first project for this year's big Christmas Open House. I finished it last week and wanted to try to squeeze in a block or two of my Winter Sampler before the month is over. Two down, 14 to go!


6 comments:

  1. Cute! So is that little Fox!
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks so cute .
    Sounds like you had some fun .
    Enjoy your new week hugs June,

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Honeybee, your blocks are darling. What a precious snow angel you stitched and that fox is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute. Is this your design? crzycatlady

    ReplyDelete
  5. Krásna výšivka anjela, mám ich rada :-) Aj líška je cool .
    Pekný deň,
    A.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the fox and the snow angel. So pretty. Good for you for going sledding and making a snow angel. You are never too old to have fun!

    ReplyDelete