13 April 2024

Unsupervised: Part 2

 


Once again, Mr. Wonderful has jetted off on TDY and left me alone with the werewolves, completely unsupervised. I've got the house cleaned and the laundry and cooking done so I can spend the week playing in the sewing room. I hope to get some finishing done and also a major reorganization of my fabric stash--the colors, at least. The neutrals will wait for another day.

As usual, I'll be popping in during the week, sharing what I've been up to. Fingers crossed we have a quiet week and I can get a lot done. Spare a kindly thought for mama werewolf... these two can be a handful!





22 comments:

  1. I just love your babies. Wish I had one. I miss my Jasmine so so much. Give your babies a big hug for me. Enjoy your time alone to do your stuff. big hugs Lynda Ruth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your babies are beautiful! Enjoy your time to yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have fun time. The werewolves are so cute. Greetings, Gabi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your babies are still so cute , I bet you have loads of fun with them .
    Enjoy your stitching time hugs June.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have fun organizing & creating.
    Love the Werewolf fluff!
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have a productive week of being unsupervised, Honeybee! The girls are so pretty. The expressions in the first two pictures have me wondering what thoughts are spinning in their heads.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Have a great week being creative and enjoy the she wolfs! They are beautiful but I also can see them as handfuls. Fun, Fun, Fun. Darlene N

    ReplyDelete
  8. Enjoy your week. Those little ones are so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  9. They are so adorable...but wishing you a great week with the wee ones! Have fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. They are both just beautiful- I love their floofy fur!- but I can imagine they can get into a lot of mischief as well! I hope you are having a wonderful, relaxing, and creative week.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Mary! They haven't quite matured to the sleeping all day stage yet!

      Delete