04 July 2026

Happy Birthday to Us!

 





















Happy 250th Birthday to all my fellow Americans! 
Today also marks 23 years of active duty service for my favorite veteran, Mr. Wonderful! Have a happy and safe Independence Day, everyone!

20 comments:

  1. Beautiful decor, as always! The werewolves are adorable. Please thank Mr Wonderful for his service & have a happy 4th!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also, would you share the designer/pattern name for the lady in the 5th picture?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is Liberty (Homeland Angel) by Just Nan, stitched without halo and wings.

      Delete
  3. I love the finish on Betsy Ross. What kind of trim is that?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It's that stretchy stuff used to make headbands for babies. I just fold it in half and pin it on. You can see it in this post:

      https://thecopperfox.blogspot.com/2017/07/texas-finishes-up-close-and-personal.html?m=1

      Delete
  4. Great Patriotic displays.
    Ooooo, those cupcakes look delicious!
    The Werewolves are looking pretty.
    Happy 250th!
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  5. What fantastic stitches and displays, Honeybee! The cupcakes look mighty good. The girls are so floofy and so precious. I love how you finished Betsy Ross. Congratulations to Mr. Wonderful on his 23 years of service! Happy July!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Everything looks so beautiful! Wonderful decor! And your cats are adorable. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Belated 4th! Thanks to the 2 of you for your service!🇺🇸 Beautiful patriotic display, HB!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Belated 4th to you! All of your patriotic finishes are amazing! Please thank your husband for his service from me. What a memorable date to celebrate his work anniversary! And the kitties are just too adorable, as always. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your samplers and all your stitching is beautiful!! I love the patriotic display:) I enjoyed visiting your blog today. Happy Monday!

    ReplyDelete