The werewolves are four years old today! I look back at their baby pictures and can't believe they were ever that tiny and fragile. Happy Birthday to our beautiful girls!
Beautiful, just beautiful
Thank you, Linda!
Happy Birthday to the 'wolves from me and Mama and Momo!😽😽
Thanks, y'all! 😁
Happy #4 babies! Marilyn
Thanks, Marilyn!
Beautiful and lovely. Happy birthday from far away. Already 4 years, unbelievable.
Thank you, Gabi!
Hmmm, how can it be they are four? Seems like only yesterday you were introducing them to us. Happy birthday to Marigold and Butterfly!
I know! 🥹
I can't believe it's been four years. They are just beautiful.
I can't either!
Happy 4th Birthday to Marigold and Butterfly!!! They are so precious and I know they bring you both so much joy!
Thank you, Wanda! They do!
Happy *belated* 4th Birthday to your sweet babies. It does not seem like 4 years have gone by!
It really doesn't!
Beautiful, just beautiful
ReplyDeleteThank you, Linda!
DeleteHappy Birthday to the 'wolves from me and Mama and Momo!😽😽
ReplyDeleteThanks, y'all! 😁
DeleteHappy #4 babies!
ReplyDeleteMarilyn
Thanks, Marilyn!
DeleteBeautiful and lovely. Happy birthday from far away. Already 4 years, unbelievable.
ReplyDeleteThank you, Gabi!
DeleteHmmm, how can it be they are four? Seems like only yesterday you were introducing them to us. Happy birthday to Marigold and Butterfly!
ReplyDeleteI know! 🥹
DeleteI can't believe it's been four years. They are just beautiful.
ReplyDeleteI can't either!
DeleteHappy 4th Birthday to Marigold and Butterfly!!! They are so precious and I know they bring you both so much joy!
ReplyDeleteThank you, Wanda! They do!
DeleteHappy *belated* 4th Birthday to your sweet babies. It does not seem like 4 years have gone by!
ReplyDeleteIt really doesn't!
Delete