12 March 2019

Market Stuff

A modest haul from Market this year. Of course Fox Few had to come to my house, and I also picked up the new Brenda Gervais design, which I understand is the first in a series. I love her series. I also wanted a couple of the new Blackberry Lane designs, but I've had to order those.

One of the new PTP colors, Heartland. This is a pretty, golden neutral. It reminds me of the ubiquitous Vintage Country Mocha, but without the regular pattern.

These are my favorite Market goodies this year. I pre-ordered both, the Market cookbook in January and the Rosewood Manor one in early February. They are both very well done. The Market cookbook is in color, and has some small charts in it as well as some family photographs shared by the designers who contributed recipes. The Rosewood Manor cookbook has tons (60+) of small charts, mostly mini samplers. The charts are black/white, but there is a section at the beginning of the book showing the samplers in color. You can tell a lot of work went in to compiling these cookbooks.

So that's my Market stuff. This week I've started taking down curtains and pictures and rolling rugs, etc. I should be pretty well finished with all of that by the end of the week, and next week...

...we're unsupervised! Yes. Mr. Wonderful will be away for training, so Tiger Lily and I will be on our own. I don't know what we'll get up to, but if everything is still running along smoothly and on schedule, I hope I'll have some extra stitching time. I'm current on the Christmas Ornament SAL, and right now I'm working on a CEC mitten freebie.

Have a great week, y'all!

9 comments:

  1. I love Brenda's designs, you have some great stash going on.

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have fun, you and Tiger Lily! I'm into modest Market hauls too but mostly fabric.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved seeing your market haul, Honeybee! Both of the cookbooks look fabulous. That Heartland fabric looks beautiful. You are off to a super start on the CEC mitten. I hope you and Miss Tiger Lily enjoy your unsupervised time next week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your new stash :) So happy you have stitching to help keep your sanity while moving!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Honeybee, your Stitching is so perfect. And I love your chosen projects and new purchases. I didn’t know about those cookbooks. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great market choices, those cookbooks look nice.
    I went to market day, but most things I wanted were sold out at market, so didn't even back to the shops.
    Can't wait to see your mitten done.
    You & Tiger Lily have fun!
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous stash, there is nothing like new stash to make a girl happy. x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for showing your new purchases from Market - it's so fun to see some new things. That fabric looks really pretty and the cookbooks look great, too. I'm sure you'll enjoy trying some new recipes. I'm glad things are going smoothly so far with your move, and you can find time for stitching, too. I hope you and Tiger Lily have a relaxing fun time next week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Honeybee very nice stash.
    I ordered and just received the fabric of The Primitive Hare - White Snowflakes. It’s beautiful fabric love it.
    Was all thanks to you showing yours. Love both fabrics white snowflakes and the Snowfall.
    Just have to figure out what I will stitch on both of them.
    Still so looking forward to seeing what you will stitch on yours.

    ReplyDelete