29 November 2021

Tea & Coffee Series: October and November

 

Almost finished with this pretty little year-long series, available in this Etsy shop. I'm stitching mine with the recommended DMC, on 32 ct. Vintage Country Mocha.

October (There is a bonus Halloween cup I haven't stitched yet; you can see it at the link above.)


November


Click on the "tea" label at the end of this post to see my other finishes in this series. And I still haven't decided what to do with them. I've just been enjoying seeing what she comes up with each month and having a lovely, quick little project to look forward to.

5 comments:

  1. I love these little teacups. November makes me feel all warm and cozy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A cute little design love these tea cups .

    ReplyDelete
  3. You find the cutest things!
    that Fox teacup is perfect!
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both months are adorable, Honeybee! Can't wait to see what December will be!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've really enjoyed seeing each month too! Such beautiful little designs.

    ReplyDelete