28 June 2024

Nimble Birds

Finally got started on this gorgeous bird sampler, Nimble Birds by Owl Forest Embroidery. (I put links to all my Owl Forest sources in this post.) I'm using Owl Forest threads and stitching on 32 ct. Sand Dollar by new-to-me fabric dyer Tropical Stitches. My plan is to work on this sampler throughout the summer alongside my other bird projects. 


If brightly colored tropical birds are more your thing, there is a companion sampler called Exotic Birds.

Happy Stitching!





11 comments:

  1. Looking wonderful, great design .
    Have a lovely weekend hugs June.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I love this! It's awesome!
    Great start.
    I have tried to order from them a few times, but they won't accept my credit card. :(
    They have a Turtle Quaker that i would like to stitch.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know the one you're talking about! Have you tried the links I provided? They're Etsy shops. Two of them have just the chart available if you want to use your own threads; one has a wait list for threads. The third one has kits but she's on a break at the moment.

      Delete
    2. Thanks, I saw that but didn't know if it was legit. I will check again

      Delete
    3. Oh I would never post shops that weren't!

      Delete
  3. What a beautiful bird sampler you started, Honeybee! Have a pleasant and relaxing weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What beautiful birds! Reminiscent of Charlie Harper artwork, which I quite enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely progress on the birds, looking forward to seeing your progress.
    Thank-you for the link.

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete