24 December 2015

The Fox Tree

There are way too many ornaments on this tree to show each one, so I've just chosen a few. I'm not thrilled with my photography, but I've had a lot of requests to show this tree, so hopefully you'll be able to get an idea of how it looks. The pictures aren't great, but the tree is beautiful! Click on the Fox Tree Project label to see more pictures of the ornaments I've made for this tree.

Here's the tree topper, in her warm wool dress, cozy sweater, and furry boots.

This Jim Shore Santa ornament was a gift for my tree from Mr. Wonderful this year. The china fox with the mug is from Williamsburg, Virginia.

This one is a souvenir from Maine.

Here's an adaptation of Country Cottage Needleworks Snowy Foxes.

This little red fox was a gift from a sweet friend. The Arctic fox and snowman ornament is from my mom.

This glass fox is from Lancaster, Pennsylvania. The white fox in the background is from Wal-Mart and cost me a whole dollar!

This was a $1 kit that I spiffed up. 

I got this fancy girl from Hobby Lobby.

Here's another $1 kit.

Merry Christmas, y'all!

2 comments:

  1. I like the variety of fox ornaments on your tree, Honeybee. Enjoy your tree! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab U lous! Love it! I need a poodle tree, right?!
    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete