21 September 2020

Spur of the Moment Fall Festival!

Grab a cup of tea and settle in, I have a lot to share! I was getting together some photos for a post and the number kept growing and growing. I thought about splitting them into a few different posts, and then I thought, "Nah. I'll just do one big, happy, autumn-y post!" 

Snuggle down... I've got a WIP, a wee finish, retail therapy finds, fall displays, fall freebies, and even a recipe. Here we go!
















Are y'all feeling cozy now?

Here are some links in case y'all want any of these goodies to come live at your house. If there's anything else you see that you're curious about, just ask!

Autumn is Coming Mini Quaker (I'm stitching this on 32 ct. Flax and swapped out GAST Pebble for GAST Parchment.)

Rose Gold & Aqua Stork Scissors (this is the shop I purchased from, but these are available at other Etsy shops)

Counting pins are from Puntini Puntini. I don't know if this exact set is still available.



Banana Bread recipe (I used 3/4 c. sugar and baked for 1 hour, covering with foil after 50 minutes. Make it a day ahead--it's better if it sits a bit.)

Bonus FREEBIES : Wonderful Fall and Goodbye Swallows

*****
Happy Fall, y'all!




16 comments:

  1. Omgosh. Every one is so pretty. You have a bunch of Halloween stitches I’ve not seen before. I can’t pick a favorite. Love the colors I the Autumn Mini Quaker.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I forgot......fabric colors are gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post , love every all .
    Great display .
    Have a fun week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, I'm feeling Fall now!
    Love all of your stitched pieces, especially love that Quaker!
    The scissors & fabrics are all so very pretty.
    Thanks for sharing your pics & links.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an incredible post to find this morning, Honeybee! I love that Autumn Mini Quaker and thank you for sharing the link. Are her PDFs in black/white or color? I am always thankful for the links you provide. Your Autumn version of the dollhouse is fabulous. Happy Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Black & white and color options, so you can print whichever you prefer.

      Delete
    2. I forgot to say what fabulous fabrics you shared especially the orange ones.

      Delete




  6. Amazing post, thanks for all the freebies. I love the Autumn and October stitchings. What kind of varigated threads did you use. they are so much the Autumn solours you see on the trees. Big Hugs



    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The October freebie is stitched as recommended with DMC, and the Autumn freebie is stitched with Caron Collection Wildflowers in Bark.

      Delete
  7. Wow! Lots of good stuff in today's post!

    ReplyDelete
  8. As a long post blogger myself, I totally loved today's post :) Your autumn smalls are all so darling and perfectly finished. Thank you for the link to the freebies and banana bread, too--I just happen to have a few overly ripe bananas sitting right here on my kitchen shelf. Enjoy your week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for the added Autumn-y feel! I'm stitching Halloween right now but I may stop for a bit to stitch that the color of October freebie.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Honeybee, always a pleasure to see what you've been up to! Beautiful finishes and love your purchases. Would you share what the fabrics are and where you found those? They are gorgeous. Thanks, Beth

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!
      First pic, top to bottom:
      PTP Valor, 28 ct
      Wichelt Dusty Green/Olive, 28 ct
      PTP Oaken, 28 ct
      All available at 123 Stitch

      Second pic is all PTP Flash, 28 ct. I'm not sure this color is still available. It's not on the PTP website and I got all of this on clearance.

      Delete
    2. Thank you for responding! So enjoy seeing what you are stitching and purchasing! Beth

      Delete