08 February 2021

New Monthly Series!

 

I spent last year stitching a teapot per month and I've just started another year-long project with this new coffee and tea calendar series by Punochka. How cute are these?

Here's January:

And here's February:

These are pretty, quick-to-stitch little projects that are perfect for those days when you want to be sorta productive but don't want to dive into that WIP you're laboring over. They're charted for DMC so you're sure to have supplies on hand. I'm stitching mine on 32 ct. Vintage Country Mocha. I have no idea how I'll finish them; right now I'm just enjoying stitching them. And I'm caught up... yay, me!


Happy Stitching!

18 comments:

  1. Those are very sweet and pretty

    Mary in MN

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, these are so delicate and pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are just so lovely!! You always find the best patterns to stitch!! Can't wait to see how you decide to finish these :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are very sweet and would make great birthday cards or lavender sachets. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love them , so pretty .
    Enjoy your week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are too cute.
    You always find the cutest things!
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  7. They are all adorable, like lace.

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are darling, Honeybee. They look fabulous on the Vintage Country Mocha.

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are adorable! Thanks so much for the link- I'll be downloading January tonight to stitch as a Christmas ornament! 🎄

    ReplyDelete
  10. Honeybee: They are both lovely designs, I will be looking for how you finish them.

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  11. So sweet and can't wait to see how you finish them.

    ReplyDelete
  12. You find the prettiest things to stitch! Very sweet new series and they look perfect on that fabric!

    ReplyDelete
  13. These are so precious and delicate looking. Beautiful job. Look forward to seeing the March stitch.

    ReplyDelete
  14. These are so pretty and delicate, lovely work,.

    ReplyDelete
  15. These are lovely with the delicate lace effect border. I stitched her Poinsettia from JCS and it was great little design.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Such pretty delicate designs! I'm looking forward to seeing how you finish them. I'm always interested to see what new designs you've found. I think it's a fun idea to have a year-long project.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  17. How pretty! Looking forward to your FFO of them.

    ReplyDelete