15 February 2021

Winter Treasures

 

I love this little design. It's called Winter Treasures and it's available in this Etsy shop. This pretty scattering of seed pods, pine boughs, berries, and pinecones looks like you've just returned from a winter nature walk and emptied out your pockets. 

I'm stitching up a few small winter designs to freshen up my winter sewing room display, much as I did last year during my Summer of Halloween. I had realized I hadn't stitched Halloween in quite some time so I spent the summer adding some new finishes. Once I put Christmas things away, I like to have plenty of pretty winter things to look at to get me through the months til spring, and I needed some new additions. This one will work from December right through til spring.

9 comments:

  1. Love your new stitch it's a great winter stitch .
    Enjoy your week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a sweet design and does look like findings from a forest!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really sweet and simple. Anxious to see how you will finish it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a very sweet winter design. It's lovely to have a collection of seasonal designs to enjoy all year. Hope you have a great week! Take care.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, my goodness Honeybee, you do find the cutest patterns of Etsy! You are enabling my Stash Empire building mightily!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely design. Each little treasure is so precious, but I think the pinecones are my favorite. Happy stitching

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a darling finish, Honeybee! Looking forward to seeing it in its finished form.

    ReplyDelete