06 April 2021

Tea & Coffee Series: March and April

 

Back in February, I posted my finishes of the January and February installments of this adorable new monthly series by Punochka (link to the shop in that post). I ended my month-long stitching break by whipping out the March and April cups. 

March: This is charted for a pink tulip on a blue cup, but I went with a lavender tulip on a pale green cup. My choices (all DMC): 

cup: 14; tulip (light/med): 211/210; leaves: 989


April: The only change I made to this little bun was to move his eyes further apart and stitch them with a Smyrna cross in DMC 938 instead of 310. So cute.



I want to thank all of you who have left such sweet and supportive comments and offered prayers for our family. I really do appreciate them so much. Thank you.

13 comments:

  1. These are such lovely sweet patterns. I'm glad that you felt up to doing some stitching. I hope that your Dad's health is improving. I continue to remember your Dad and family in my prayers. Take care.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are such sweet delicate stitches. So pretty. Sending you prayers and best wishes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so lacey & pretty.
    Glad you got your stitching mojo back.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely, especially the little white bunny

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such beautiful stitching, Your whit is stunning. That is my least favorite color to stitch. I don’t know why my stitches always look “sloppy”. Please take care of yourself, caring for parents can be difficult. My Mother use to say payback for looking after us!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Mary. Here's my post on how to make pretty stitches, hope it helps!

      https://thecopperfox.blogspot.com/2016/02/how-to-railroad.html?m=1

      Delete
  6. Both of these are darling, Honeybee. Love the colors you used for the tulip cup! Praying for you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my, these are delightful. x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sweet stitching ,love them all.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've been away so am just now catching up with stitching blogs. These are just the sweetest--who can resist cute bunny stitching? I hope you had a lovely Easter ♥

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my, these are so sweet and delicate.

    ReplyDelete